Recipe for Cannabis Vodka 1
Because THC is soluble in alcohol it makes a superb base for alcohol-based drinks. Making cannabis vodka is a relatively easy process, although you do have to wait a while for it to be ready to drink.
Easy Cannabis Vodka Recipe
- 1/8 oz of cannabis buds
- Vodka - around a litre
- Place the marijuana in a clean large bowl;
- Pour vodka over the buds;
- Cover the mixture tightly;
- Cover the mixture for 2 weeks;
- Strain the vodka through a fine mesh strainer removing all the debris;
- Store in a sterilized air-tight jar with a tight fitting lid.
Cannabis Vodka Recipe 2
- Fresh marijuana trimmings
- Loosely fill a mason or kilner jar to ¾ full with the wet cannabis trimmings
- Cover with the vodka;
- Shake for ten minutes or so until the liquid changes color (it will go pale yellow or green);
- Filter into a second jar and close tightly.
There is no need to wait for this one to be ready but it is very strong so beware. Although you can drink as is it is probably better to mix it 50/50 with water or some other diluents.